So yes, January is almost over… and I have been seriously lackadaisical about my blog posting responsibilities. But never fear! A new year means a new me! Every year is a chance to start over, right? Right! So along with the 14 other items on my list of things to accomplish in 2012, I will add weekly blog post to that list! So for your viewing pleasure, here are my 2012 Goals in List form! (because I love making lists, duh…)
- Stop unnecessary spending
- Be innovative in my outfit making
- Open a savings account (finally!!)
- Run a 5k (registered for one in March!!)
- Run a 1/2 Marathon (by the end of the year…)
- Start a business (S&J Events – look us up!!)
- Book at least 3 weddings for S&J Events this year
- Buy a new car
- Find a fitness plan that I like & stick to it
- STOP cutting my hair! (I want to donate to Locks of Love!)
- Go on at least 2 adventures to new places
- Add a puppy to our brood….
- Make a better effort to stay connected with college friends
- Attack my list of DIY projects!
- … MAKE AT LEAST A WEEKLY BLOG POST!
So there’s my list! I am going to make huge attempts at achieving every item on that list by the end of this year. I love setting goals that are actually reachable, versus goals that I know are impossible to accomplish in the time that I want to. I think this is a good list 🙂 2012 is looking BRIGHT! (and I’m not talking about my new FABULOUS red pants!)
And 29 days late…. but better late than never! Happy New Year!!